Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Kitchen Gadgets - Cuisinart Mini Food Processor

What it is: Cuisinart Mini Food Processor
What it does: Chops, blends - everything a monstrous food processor does, but in smaller portions






Why You Need It: Works GREAT...and makes everyday tasks like whipping up salad dressing, homemade hummus and homemade salsa a breeze. And hey, it looks adorable while it does it. Seriously - do you need a full-size food processor for all of your daily chopping and mixing? I didn't think so - so this one, you DO need! Also great for smaller kitchens.

1 comment:

Diana~Colvin~ said...

I want to let you know about a cool new product that I've discovered. It's called the Mini Mate, this product is placed in your fridge and uses activated oxygen to kill bacteria and eliminate odors, keeping food fresh longer. If you are like me I like to buy fresh veggies and fruit but hate to throw things away because organic foods don't have any chemicals or preservatives to help them stay fresh. I've found that the Mini Mate which costs right around $50 has saved me more than the cost of the product in keeping my produce fresh longer. I love saving money and knowing that the germs and bacteria that may be in my fridge are being eliminated, keeping me and my family healthier. This product is about 5 inches in size and runs on D batteries so all you have to do is put it in the back of your fridge and let it work. I ordered mine at www.orderminimate.com.