Saturday, April 02, 2011

Kitchen gadgets - Gluggle Jugs from the UK (Wade Ceramics)

Okay, so maybe we can't technically call it a 'gadget.' But, Gluggle Jugs from the UK are an old fashioned favorite tha are making a comeback! Literally, the fish (or orca or seahorse) shaped jugs gurgle and gluggle as you pour water or other liquids from them. Great fun for kids of all ages, and they are fantastic to look at. Makes a fun statement on any table...And apparently Prince Charles uses a tiny one to pour his liquor. Who knew?

No comments: